Saturday, April 16, 2016

Get to know...Nora Moser!

Nora Moser is the librarian at Two Rivers Middle School. She joined MNPS libraries last school years working as the library clerk at Bellevue Middle and this year transferred to Two Rivers Middle to be the librarian. Before that she taught oversees in Hong Kong (Kennedy Town to be specific) and was the head librarian at a small, private school called The Harbour School. 


Get to know me…
1.     My family includes… My husband, Ashley, and my 1 year old, Arthur.
2.     My secret talent is…Creating videos.
3.     If you could eliminate one librarian stereotype it would be… That we thrive on quiet! I love loud libraries; the energy is so great.
4.     My favorite book or author is…Oh so hard! I love the Harry Potter books.
5.     I decided to became a school librarian because… I love middle school students and I love reading.  It just made sense.
6.     I would love to travel to… Sweden.   That’s number one on my list right now.

 Get to know my library…
1.     Some of my students' favorite library resources are… All of the Limitless Libraries databases.
2.     My biggest success as a school librarian has been… teaching kindergarteners how to make ebooks!
3.     You're happiest when your library… has a lot of activity.
4.     I would love to have A maker space! in my library. Hopefully next year.
5.     The thing I love most about my library is… the students who come every day!
6.     My library is busiest when… on Fridays when everyone sends their kids to me to read :)
7.     My library is quietest when… I close for lunch!
8.  I think every library needs… A comfy reading area.





No comments:

Post a Comment