Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Lindsay Hardin, Librarian at Pennington Elementary School

Get to know me!

1.  My family includes...my husband of 16 years, Matt. Ethan (13), Lydia Kate (12), and Levi (10). Also our boxer, Brutus!
2.  My secret talent is...I can still do a back-handspring!
3.  My favorite local Nashville spot is...our Nashville greenways.
4.  If you could eliminate 1 librarian stereotype it would be...that we're boring.
5. My favorite book or author is...Sylvester and the Magic Pebble (I've loved it since I was a kid).
6. The literary character I most identify with is...I hope I'm a "good one" like Ms. Bixby in Ms. Bixby's Last Day.
7.  I decided to become a school librarian because...I was talked into interviewing for a library position at a private school and I got the job :)
8.  I would love to travel to...New Zealand.
10.  I think life is better with...joy and kindness.

Get to know my library!

1.  Some of my student's favorite library resources are...Limitless Libraries and PebbleGo.
2.  I am happiest when my library is...full of kids wanting to talk about books and wanting book recommendations.
3.  One way I collaborate with teachers is...being open to helping them any way I can.
4.  I would love to have...an interactive white board.
5.  The thing I love most about my library is...it is a happy and positive place.
6.  My library is busiest when...it's Genius Hour!!
7.  My library is quietest when...it's really never quiet. Even if it's just me in there shelving books I've still got good music going!
8.  I think every library needs...a friendly face and someone who is knowledgeable and passionate about childrens' books.

No comments:

Post a Comment