Saturday, April 15, 2017


Mindi Wade, Librarian at DuPont Elementary
Get to know me!
1.  My family includes...My Husband Paul (football coach) My Son Pryce (Jr. in high school). My Son Parker (2nd class, United States Naval Academy) My Dachshund Olive (short-haired and 5).  
2.  My secret talent is...Completing ½ marathons. 
3.  My favorite local Nashville spot is… Daily Stadium on football Fridays and BNA.  
4.  If you could eliminate 1 librarian stereotype it would be...That librarians are quiet! 
5. My favorite book or author is...Kristin Hannah.  
6. The literary character I most identify with is...Curious George.  
7.  I decided to become a school librarian because...I adore children and books!  
8.  I would love to travel to…Any place all 4 Wades are going together.  
10.  I think life is better with...Sons, football, country music, and lucky charms.

Get to know my library! 
1.  Some of my student's favorite library resources are...Graphic Novels. 
2.  I am happiest when my library is...full of students checking out new books. 
3.  One way I collaborate with teachers is...Collaborating with teachers to create lesson menu choices. 
4.  I would love to have...a library space renovation/ update.
5.  The thing I love most about my library is… It is a warm, welcoming space where all gather.   
6.  My library is busiest when...New books are delivered and promoted!  
7.  My library is quietest when...Testing and more testing is going on. 
8.  I think every library needs...reading therapy dogs to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment